Bookmark This Page


OklaHome Home Inspection Services
Setting Higher Standards for Home Inspections


OklaHome Inspections is one of Oklahoma's most respected home inspection companies. With over 30 years in the home building and home inspection industry we set the bar for knowledge and experience. Whether you're a home buyer or seller, we will provide you with a professional detailed description of a home's condition so you can move forward with your purchase confidently with peace of mind. Your inspection report will be computer generated with color photos and will be completed onsite. Our inspector will go over his findings with you and email you and your realtor the report before we leave the property.
We serve: Tulsa County, Wagoner County, Okmulgee County, Creek County, Muskogee County, Mayes County, Rodgers County, Osage County, Pawnee County and the surrounding areas.

Call us 24/7 to schedule an appointment today at 918-605-1498 or schedule online.

Click here to view
more testimonials

200% Guarantee

200% Satisfaction Guarantee!

If you are not completely satisfied at the end of the inspection, not only will we refund the inspections fee, we will also pay for another certified inspector of your choice. We are so confident in what we do that we are willing to back it up 200%.

Call today To Schedule: 918-605-1498

"Give us 5% of your confidence, and we will earn the other 95%"!

CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
CMI logo

We Are A Certified Master Inspector

Certified Master Inspectors (CMIs)® are the best inspectors in the world. CMI is a professional designation available to all qualifying inspectors who wish to become Board-Certified by the Master Inspector Certification Board.

All CMIs are experienced, dedicated to education, and have a proven record in the inspection industry.

VIEW CERTIFIED MASTER INSPECTOR INFORMATION
Certified Master Inspector Logo
HomeBinder logo
MoldLock logo
200% Satisfaction Guarantee logo
Certified Deck Inspector logo

Contact Information

OklaHome Inspections
1113 S. 71st St.
Broken Arrow, OK 74014
918-605-1498
Have me call you.

Quick Contact

If you can read this, don't fill out the following fields.